This workshop deals with several issues, including the relations between genders, presentation of the manly and feminine in advertisements, perception of what is manly and what is feminine in advertisements and the influence of advertisements on public perception of gender, sex and sexuality.
- to identify everyday gender presentations by using advertising in media as an example
- to identify gender stereotypes in the form in which they are projected through media
- to think about and discuss the social construction of gender roles
- to raise awareness regarding unequal opportunities for genders
- to promote empathy with the other gender
Trainer: Naila Obralija, Pedagogue
Participants. 16 teacher / Elementary school „Omer Mušić“ Brežani