Workshop for parents of students of the primary school “Omer Mušić” in Brežani was held on 18.4.2017and addressed several issues such as gender relations, presentation of the manly and feminine in advertisements, perception of what is manly and feminine in advertisements and influence of advertisements on public perception of gender, sex and sexuality.
– to identify everyday gender presentations (advertisement in media used as example)
– to identify how gender stereotypes are projected in media
– to think about and discuss the social construction of gender roles
– to raise awareness about unequal opportunities for genders
– to promote empathy with the other gender
Trainer: Naila Obralija
Project UG “Alternative” Kakanj “Children’s Creative Center – A Place for the Prevention of Gender-Based Violence” supported by the IN Foundation – Foundation for the Promotion of the Inclusion of Children and Youth in BiH